Lip Augmentation and Lip Enhancement
With Dr Rubbani’s over 15 years experience with Injectables, she would love to see YOU and enhance YOUR lips herself!
Dr. Rubbani has treated both women and men to lip augmentation. This procedure has become very popular as patients seek fuller lips without that infamous “duck lips” look. Dr. Rubbani’s artistic Lip augmentation creates fuller, plumper lips and reduces fine wrinkles around the mouth. Her lip augmentation has been featured on the Montel William’s show. Lips may be injected with Hyaluronic agents like Juvederm, Volbella, or Restylane. Dr. Rubbani also uses Botox to lift and Relax the lip for a very natural look. Botox is great especially if you tend to purse your lips a lot. You can discuss your needs together with Dr. Rubbani.
Yes, Dr. Rubbani’s patients are always amazed at her excellent technique, minimal bruising and attention to detail! She can create such a natural look that it looks like you just bought a new lip plumper. Dr. Rubbani can also create, at some patient’s request. “Kylie Jenner lips.” There’s no limit to the variety of lips that she can create. We encourage you to bring in one or two photos of the look you prefer to discuss with Dr. Rubbani.
Dr. Rubbani uses an extremely effective topical anesthetic, some patients do choose anesthetic injection to numb the nerves around the lips before injection. If you prefer a topical cream instead, we can apply that for twenty minutes before the injection of the filler. The filler of your choice is very artfully injected into the lips. One injection is usually sufficient to produce the desired result. Your Injection may need to be repeated periodically. Proper placement of the injected material is important and Dr. Rubbani always involves the patient’s opinion in the injection process to assure that he/she has achieved the proper fullness that they desire. The results are immediate. You go home with fuller lips that same day! There may be some swelling after the treatment; this will subside within 24-48 hours. Please stop all aspirin, advil, ibuprofen, herbals at least two weeks before injection because these all lead to increased bruising.
Bruising can last two weeks. If you are on plavix or coumadin, you will bruise more than average. We do not recommend the discontinuation of any prescribed blood thinners without the approval of your medical doctor.
We also carry and highly recommend Arnica Montana and Protrypsin which is a supplement that can help decrease bruising and swelling significantly after treatment. Provide yourself ample time before special events, at least 1-2 weeks, for swelling and bruising to clear.
Treatment options include:
- Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus – clear injectable gels
- Radiesse – calcium hydroxylapatite injectable filler.
- Restylane – crystal-clear injectable gels; the hyaluronic acid in Restylane is very close to that naturally found in the body.
- Perlane- clear injectable gels
- Botox- Dr. Rubbani has found that botox provides better correction of those vertical lip lines by actually addressing the underlying muscle that causes them.
- Thermage and Ulthera laser lip rejuvenation, which tightens the natural collagen and elastic tissue beneath the lips to help smooth fine lines and provide a nice natural pout.
Benefits of Dr. Rubbani’s Techniques:
- Immediate return to normal activities for nonsurgical procedures; depending on the procedure and materials used
- Temporary procedures are appealing to patients who want to experiment with a fuller-lipped look, but not necessarily commit to it. We offer fillers that last different lengths of time and varying fullness. So that you can test the waters and not be afraid! – Dr. Rubbani can also dissolve the filler within a matter of a few hours if for any reason you are not happy with the fullness. (She has never had to do that for her patients but for others’ patients)
- Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid injections have a short-lived effect (6-12 months)
- Fat injections of the lip provide longer-lasting results and require a mini-lipo that Dr. Rubbani can perform for you
- Permanent lip implants such as Silicon are foreign to the body and may become infected or be rejected. Dr. Rubbani does NOT recommend these
*Individual Results may vary and no guarantees can be made.
**Results may vary. Unless noted otherwise, testimonials provided are patients of Tucson Cosmetics who have undergone completed treatment(s.) Before and after images reflect real results from real patients, although individual results may vary. Statements estimating treatment duration and the amount of treatments required are based on the typical experience of patients of Tucson Cosmetics, however, duration and amount of treatments needed may vary per client. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied.