Introducing Tucson Cosmetics on Loyalty Rewards Program™
At both her offices, Dr. Rubbani is the one aesthetically evaluating and injecting her patients. It is an East Coast tradition for the physician to do the injections for their patients. She continues that tradition in Arizona. Dr. Rubbani prides herself in the skill and quality of the injections she brings that typically comes with less bruising and minimal swelling. Dr Rubbani also appreciates the loyalty her patients show her, so for this reason we created our loyalty program.
Each time you make a purchase you will be rewarded with Loyalty Rewards™ per syringe, laser, and toxin purchase, that can be used for future purchases.
- For our loyal clients, we also add double Brilliant Distinctions Points to your account. This can bring you a coupon of up to: $20 for Botox, $80 for Voluma, $40 for Juvederm and $40 Kybella.
- You get ALL these coupons in addition to your Loyalty rewards Money™ from Dr. Rubbani
- Please sign up here for Brilliant Distinctions. This is for Allergan coupons for Botox, Juvederm, Volbella, and Voluma.
- You also earn vouchers for lasers as well. Simply, with every purchase you earn rewards to spend at your next visit. It is that simple! Loyalty also drops your per unit Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin pricing. Please come in and find out for yourselves.
- The per-unit price drops so low, because of your loyalty, that we can’t mention it here.
Make sure you request your voucher at the time of the procedure since we are unable to reissue them. Call our office for further details.
Cosmetic surgery and treatments are an excellent investment in an individual’s well being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this procedure.
Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options:
Care Credit Financing
Please apply for financing here
Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Lift
When comparing prices, note that our standard fees include much more than just the often-quoted “surgeon’s fee.” Our prices listed below always include:
- Surgeon’s fee for surgery
- Use of our specialized in-office operating room
(typically $1200+/hour extra if performed at a private surgicenter or hospital)
- Local anesthesia with oral and or IV sedation
(typically $750+ extra if administered by a separate anesthesiologist)
- Routine postoperative medicines and supplies
(typically $100-200 extra if you are asked to purchase supplies privately)
- Surgery assistant and support staff
- Preoperative and Postoperative photography
- Four months of routine follow-up care is always included
- Consultation fee (first-time surgery only)
The consultation fee is credited against any future surgery charges if undertaken within four months. Costs not included in our standard fees: Advanced Conditions, extra procedures, and Touch-ups.
Is it possible to find a lower price for eyelid surgery from a true eyelid specialist?
Probably, although not by very much.
Is it possible to find a substantially lower price from a general cosmetic surgeon with little or almost no experience in treating the lid?
Eyelid surgery is not the best service on which to shop for sales. If your blender breaks, you can throw it out and buy another one. Unfortunately, that’s not so easy with your face.
Searching for the bargain “eye job” or any surgery may be risking your appearance and, should complications arise, your vision, your psyche, and your pocketbook. You’re not buying an operation. You’re buying expertise. Bargain shopping is strongly discouraged.
Prices for Liposuction vary by area and can best be determined during consultation. It is difficult to give prices over the phone, we can only provide very rough estimates which may or may not coincide with the prices during a consultation. Our Liposuction prices start at $3500.
Thermage and Ulthera pricing: Pricing varies by area. Feel Free to email us for an estimate