INTRODUCING CLEAR + BRILLIANT® TOUCH LASER – A NEW UPGRADED MACHINE AVAILABLE ONLY AT TUCSON COSMETICS IN TUCSON AREA.
⇒ Better results.
⇒ Faster more effective treatment.
⇒ Better optical tracking.
⇒ Pigment and skin tightening.
⇒ Dual treatments in one session!
Clear + Brilliant®
What Can the Clear + Brilliant® Laser Do for You?
If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin or trying to address it before the battle even starts, Clear and Brilliant® can help. With simple, gentle laser treatments provided by your licensed skincare professional, you can help prevent the visible signs of aging and address the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 10 to 20-minute Clear + Brilliant® session* can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that keep others guessing what’s your secret. It is simple yet effective. An easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon.
Clinically Proven. Clinician Accepted. Patient Demanded.
There’s no question that Clear + Brilliant® delivers real results. In clinical studies, Clear + Brilliant® helped refresh skin tone and texture. Time after time, patients reported looking and feeling younger and rediscovering their skin’s natural radiance and smoothness. For our patients, these are the kind of results that speak volumes.
Clear + Brilliant® treatments can help:
- Prevent the signs of aging
- Improve the look of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve skin’s overall appearance
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Improve the appearance of dyschromia
Starting a Clear + Brilliant® routine is easy:
- Quick and gentle treatments
- Nonsurgical and non-invasive
- Essentially no social downtime
- Glowing, youthful-looking skin
Is Clear + Brilliant® Right for You?
Clear + Brilliant® treatments can help fight and prevent the signs of aging. However, if you are seeking a dramatic correction, there are alternative options such as Fraxel® resurfacing treatments or Thermage® radiofrequency treatments that can address additional skin concerns. But if you don’t need much correction, have always taken the basic steps to keep your skin looking its best, and you like the way you look now, this treatment can help maintain your skin’s youthful appearance and prevent the early signs of aging.
Indications that Clear + Brilliant® may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skincare regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don’t have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive resurfacing treatments
Though results vary, patients frequently report younger looking skin and a radiant glow after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
- Improvement in the look of fine lines
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Improvement to skin tone and texture
- Improvement in skin’s overall appearance
- Improvement in the appearance of dyschromia
CELEBRITIES RECOMMEND - Famous beauty guru Tati Westbrook and Drew Barrymore
Clear + Brilliant® Science
Designed with powerfully precise laser energy to stimulate a collagen boost, Clear + Brilliant® quickly and effectively treats the signs of aging to reveal more youthful-looking skin.
Focused. Precise. Gentle.
It was not only designed to be effective but also to be comfortable. The system’s smart-tip technology and advanced precision energy system ensures excellent results with little to no social downtime.
Clear + Brilliant® Perméa Hand Piece Goes The Extra Step.
With Clear + Brilliant® Perméa, topical skincare products work harder for you. The Perméa treatment enhances skin permeability, increasing the benefits of topical skincare products immediately after treatment, and giving you results you’ll love. In clinical studies, those treated with Clear + Brilliant® Perméa followed by a topical antioxidant serum noted greater uniform tone, boosted radiance and enhanced overall appearance.
Talk To Your Doctor
Clear + Brilliant® can be used on all skin types but some side effects may occur. Your treatment provider will perform a pre-treatment consultation and decide with you if this treatment is the right choice for you.
The Clear + Brilliant® laser system is based on advanced technology, but getting it – is simple. All treatments begin with a consultation with your licensed skincare professional to see if Clear + Brilliant® is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, your provider can recommend a treatment regimen that’s right for you.
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve the application of topical numbing cream to your face before treatment to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skincare professional, who will gently guide the handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System to ensure your skincare professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant® Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
*Individual Results may vary and no guarantees can be made.
**Results may vary. Unless noted otherwise, testimonials provided are patients of Tucson Cosmetics who have undergone completed treatment(s.) Before and after images reflect real results from real patients, although individual results may vary. Statements estimating treatment duration and the amount of treatments required are based on the typical experience of patients of Tucson Cosmetics, however, duration and amount of treatments needed may vary per client. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied.